Friday, February 25, 2011

Guess What??


Yup, thats right, for those of you who don't know yet, I'm pregnant. Oh boy. I have been feeling very nauseated all day every day, but no throwing up for me. It does make me wonder if it is a girl though, because I have never been this sick with a pregnancy. Kinda hoping for a boy though! I hope I can deal with three, because if I have more days like yesterday, I might just die! Lets just say it involved poop, red paint, carpet, and Romans hair. Horrible!

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo!!! Congrats! So so excited for you guys. Right when I say the title of your post I knew! Well hope you start feeling better, I was super sick with this one and it's a girl and was not sick with Logan, can't wait to hear what you are having!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cherice, we are pretty dang excited!

    ReplyDelete

Followers