Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's A Boy!!

We found out today that we are soon to be parents of our THIRD BOY! That sounds so weird to me! I was so suprised when the technician announced it was a boy, I have to admit a few tears slipped out, I was so sure it was a girl! But I am way excited to have another beautiful boy to be a little brother. And I can't wait to hold him in my arms! Nick couldn't be happier :) He is so excited to have our little house of boys! Everything checked out good, we just didn't get a good look at his face or tummy because he wouldn't roll over, so we have another appointment to look at him in a couple months. I have never seen one of my babies move so much at one of those! He was kicking and moving like crazy. It took about ten minutes just to get a heartbeat, it was really funny, and a little painful :)

1 comment:

  1. You'll find that it is wonderful to have a house full of boys. I waited a long time and tried many times before I got my wonderful girls. Babies are just amazing regardless.

    ReplyDelete

Followers